Minecraft: Tna Part 1 Minecraft: Tna Part 1

Love it

Really good stuff! And voice acting is top notch! :D

Purged Purged

Simply Amazing

Must be the most ambisious project i have seen on NG that i can recall. The only complaint i have is that this finished version feels a bit cut off, after watching the animatic preproduction in the bonus features. That extra part that you cut out really makes the movie feel more finished so if you ever have the time you should release a version with that part added! :)

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

Extremly well done

One of the best vids i have seen on Newgrounds. And the sound and music was also perfect and wellthought.

I dont know if i liked the ending though, i did not get the point of it, if there was any and the furries looked a little to anime style to fit with the rest of the animation.

But other then that it was perfect

The Last Door - Chapter 2 The Last Door - Chapter 2

Lovely game, just like the first chapter. The music is especially amazing and really makes the feeling of the game very special. My only complaint is that for some reason the couffing sound effect bugged out after about an hour of play and I keept hearing that sfx through out all environments, even at the end. Maybe something that is possible to fix.

Lucky Tower 2 Lucky Tower 2

Really nice game :D I must ask if there is some inspiration taken from the first Discworld game? The castle, the music and the characters all remind me a bit of it, especially in the beginning of Discworld when you are in the wizards academy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8J6yQ 4mhr4

Art of War Omaha Art of War Omaha

I really like the intro, very well done. But the game is a bit "strange". In one way I like the fact that you can just be blown up by random from a granade, but I think I would like a bit more gruesome feeling. The small comments at the bottom like "Bang" or "That's got to hurt!" feel't very out of place imo. Also the way the soldier is picking up nazi bodies looks strange, it looks more like he is carrying them to safety then using them as human shield.

I really like the shell of this game, but not as much the content. Still it is impressive in many areas, especially the intro :)

Descent Descent

Love Amnesia!

Love the game and this looks great! :D Love the angle so you only can see the monster above the crate, really nice! The main character looks a bit to cartoony in the face though for my taste :p

Defender Defender

Very nice!

Looks like something from Half Life 2!